Sunday, April 29, 2012

Some Hours Later


I'm not leaving my room. I can't leave my room.
The thought that Lilly thinks that I made a move on her boyfriend, that she probably hates me right now, and that that same boyfriend is just twiddling his thumbs like an asshole... It turns my stomach all in knots. I'm too sick to do much of anything. I'm streaming some shows on my laptop and just lying in my bed. Sometimes I dart out to pee. Sometimes I get food and bring it back with me. I told my mom that I have a bad fever and that I was lying down because of it. She asked if there was anything she could get at the convenience store for me. I couldn't think of anything that would fix this.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes you must trust that things will work out. Lilly will see the truth one day and you will be friends like before. It is the same with mi hermano, Eloy, right now. He had joined el Jefe's gang and came back distraught, beaten, and fragile. He barely speaks. Day by day it gets better- as it will with you- and soon I hope I will have mi old hermano back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes life happens when you least expect it. If Lilly truly feels that way then hiding out in your room won't solve anything dear. All things pass in time.

    Best,

    Iaku

    ReplyDelete