Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Awkward Parts

I've caught Will giving Tommy suspicious glares lately. I'm trying not to panic, but I'm freaking the fuck out on the inside.
Truth is that I'm not really that upset about "the incident" the way most people would be. I'm not at all worried about what happened to me. Of course it was weird, and I'm not going to just ignore it, but I don't feel the need to obsess about it. I still see Lilly and Tommy together a lot. I'm just worried about her (there is also some horrible, masochistic part of me likes keeping an eye on their relationship). Will would make a big deal out of it if he knew, no doubt about it.
I've thought a lot about it, and at this point in time, silence is really the best (or the only) option. Anyway, that means I've had to be a lot more chummy around Tommy. I don't want to seem like I'm flirting with him or anything, but I have to appear to be free of tension and totally relaxed around him. It's probably too much precaution, but I do like to keep my secrets secret.

2 comments:

  1. Look, I'm really not one to stick my nose in other people's business, so feel free to completely ignore this.

    "Silence" is never the best option. Big deal or not, burying "the incident" and pretending like it never happened is probably the worst thing you can do. Get it off your chest and out in the open. If it really wasn't a big deal, then it'll just blow over. But if you keep it clammed up inside, then you'll have this unnecessary weight on your shoulder, and no one wants to live like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I would live like that just to keep her happy.

    ReplyDelete