Saturday, April 28, 2012

So Much For That

When I thought about being more friendly to Tommy, I didn't think at all that anything bad would come of it. I am a stupid, stupid person.
Will, Lilly, Tommy, and I were hanging out together again. It more or less happened out of the blue when we ran into each other. Given that Will and I live a fair walk from town, Tommy offered to drive us home when we all, for various reasons, had to be off. He stopped at Will's place first. Lilly remembered that she'd left her favorite sweatshirt at Will's house, got out, and asked Tommy to grab her when he came back down the road. She and Will would kill some cigarettes in the meantime. Will had been watching Tommy all day, so I didn't want to seem weird about being alone in the car with Tommy. I asked Tommy if he was sure he wanted to keep driving, that I could just walk from here, but he laughed and said it wasn't a problem.
In my driveway, before I could get out of the car, Tommy had grabbed me again. He pulled me in for this kiss, during most of which he managed to bite my lips, and I just flipped. As you might be aware, the passenger's seat of a car isn't really a great place to flip out in. Tommy got the upper hand without a problem. Pants down, he started to put his hand up my skirt, and I bit the bastard. Just like last time. I'm glad I did. I think I bit hard enough to draw blood (either that or Tommy had split my lip open) and refused to let go. After that everything becomes a blur of hitting and squirming and struggle, but I somehow managed to knock Tommy against the steering wheel and dive out of the car. I ran into my house first thing, locked the doors, and watched through the window as Tommy gathered himself in the car and tried to deal with his bleeding problem. Evidently he had some solution, because I saw him give himself a final once-over and back out of my driveway.
I have to tell Lilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment