Friday, February 17, 2012



This is where I'm going, all by myself with Lilly, and I'm excited.
Dad told me to call him when we got there, call him when we leave, all that shit. He's already called me twice. He's really not the talkative type of father, but whenever I travel somewhere without him he gets super nervous. It's sweet in a I wish you did that kind of thing all the time kind of way.
We leave in about four hours. I'm already packed. We're well stocked for this adventure in all manners of speaking. It's all I can do to sit still and listen to the insects and the birds and the lawnmowers outside my window.

4 comments:

  1. Nine Inch Nails really isn't my kind of music, buts great that you are so excited for the show! I hope you guys had fun!

    Zack

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice that your father worries about you so, and for you two to always keep in contact. I hope you enjoy your company. What is this 'lawnmower' you speak of?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lawnmower is a machine that cuts grass for you. Most of my neighbors have mowers with small engines that you push, but others have riding mowers that you ride on like a tractor.
      You ask some strange questions. Where are you from?

      Delete
  3. Wow that sounds exciting. I have never experienced a show like this! I have met a few people recently who have more eclectic music taste. I'll have to run NIN by them and see what they think.

    ReplyDelete