Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sometimes I would just like to hide under a rock.

Apparently, Lilly's taken to some guy I've never met. She's been asking me for advice about how to act around him. I'm tempted to sincerely give her the worst advice imaginable. If she were anything but my best friend, I honestly might have. But for the past few days, I've bitten the bullet and tried to help her get this mystery man interested.
I've been drinking a lot once I get home. Will called earlier; he wants to hang out tonight. I told him I wouldn't use any of his funny stuff (we still don't know what it is and have simply dubbed it 'the funny stuff'), and that I'd prefer we just chill and drink by ourselves. I don't want to see Lilly right now, and I certainly don't want to give her any more advice about how to be endearing. Will said he'd call back about an hour from now - or was it half an hour from now? - about whether we have the all-clear to chill at his place. I hope he doesn't want me to drive. I've been drinking some really terrible vodka I got my hands on earlier and I'm halfway through my new pack of camels. I don't really think driving is the wisest choice right now.

1 comment:

  1. cigs are irradiated ya know. that's what gets ya, not the nicotine

    ReplyDelete