Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Funny Stuff


Perhaps this is unrelated to Will and Lilly and I. I was watching the 11 o'clock news tonight with my mom (it's like she magically appears out of nowhere some days), and the funny stuff is apparently gaining a reputation. One of the filler stories was about a "health concern": young teens being rushed to the ER based on adverse reactions to an "unknown drug." The way they describe it, I know it's the funny stuff. I'm fluent in the drug langauge of this town, even this state, and nothing else that's around would cause such delirium. Will wasn't kidding when he said this batch got around. I thought only a handful of people would have it, but it seems like everyone's heard rumors about it now.

2 comments:

  1. I once found a log of someone strapped in a hospital bed screaming and blabbering nonsense because he took a drug that made him trip too hard. The doctors claimed that he wasn't able to get out his state and had to put him to sleep. Sometimes, things really get serious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap this sounds horrible. Could you provide more detail as to what this was? Would it be something that a girl such as myself could stumble upon on accident? I don't need any trips to the hospital especially if i can avoid such a thing.

    ReplyDelete